We offer free online training sessions for academic researchers and knowledge mobilisers. Recordings and resources from previous sessions, plus dates and booking details for any upcoming training sessions, can be found below.
We also offer a ‘Parliament for Researchers’ series of day-long training events, taking place across the UK. This programme is currently paused due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Watch a recording of any of our online training sessions
During Autumn 2020 we delivered a series of focused, practical sessions on how to use research to engage with Parliament. Follow the relevant link below to watch a recording and access the training slides and accompanying resources for that session. Each session is approximately 30 minutes long.
- Parliament for Researchers – how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Early Career Researchers – how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for PhD students – how to engage with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Knowledge Mobilisers – how to support your institution’s engagement with the UK Parliament
- Parliament for Researchers – how to work with select committees
- Parliament for Researchers – how to write for a parliamentary audience
Upcoming online training sessions
There are currently no upcoming online training sessions.
Any new dates will be advertised on this page and on Twitter via @UKParl_Research as soon as confirmed.
If you have any questions around training events for academic researchers, contact Naomi Saint, Knowledge Exchange Manager, POST.