Are you part-way through your PhD and wondering how to keep going? Do you need a push to progress to the final stages? If so, this course is for you. Through activities and tutorials, you’ll:
- Clarify where you are with your PhD
- Rediscover your motivation
- Develop a realistic plan for completion
- Learn techniques for improving your productivity
- Create an effective writing process
This course is designed and presented by Dr Catherine Pope. Catherine is a coach, trainer, writer, and geek, who has worked with more than 4,000 researchers. She has recently published a book on How to Finish Your PhD. You can find out more at www.phdprogress.com.